Elmdon Church is in the middle of Elmdon Park, Solihull. Follow the signs from Damson Parkway, by the entrances to Jaguar Land Rover.
Approaching from the A45, opposite the Holiday Inn
- Follow the sign to Land Rover (Gates 1 & 2)
- Continue along Damson Parkway. Follow the sign for Gate D2:
- Follow the sign to St Nicholas Church, going straight ahead to the round-about (do not take the right-turn lanes to JLR Gate D1):
Then go right round the roundabout and double back on yourself.
- Go slowly past JLR Gate 1 on your left – immediately after this take the narrow country lane on the left, signposted St Nicholas Church:
(If you reach Solihull Moors FC you’ve missed it – continue on to the roundabout and come back and have another go.)
- Continue right along the country lane until you reach the churchyard on your left, then turn left:
The church will then be on your left, with the car park ahead of you
Approaching from Damson Lane or the other end of Damson Parkway:
At the Land Rover roundabout, take the exit for Coventry (A45) / M42 / Land Rover Gate D1, then follow directions from step 4 above.
A wheelchair-accessible toilet is available. Wheelchair users arriving at Elmdon Church should use the side door at the top of the ramp.
Please ask the welcome team if you need large-print copies of the song words and Bible readings. An induction loop system is provided to assist hearing aid users – switch to the ‘T’ position.